Thursday, August 7, 2008

Naked Wolverine!

On a later night at the con, we found ourselves doodling again, and nudity was in effect, perhaps because Cory Walker made a comment to me (that day?) about my lack of shyness around "man-wang," or something to that effect. I had to celebrate. First up was some warm ups, a fella in his birthday suit that had his hands positioned for "numbchuck" action (so I added 'em), and another kinda cool pose that was kicked up a notch with a dash of scrote, thrown in with a BAM!

The next page started innocently. I drew a guy (left) with up-sweeping, left-to-right lines on his face that ended up looking a bit like Wolverine. Someone commented on it, so I drew a "real" Wolverine in the upper-right. And since his costume annoys me and hair doesn't, I decided in the buff was best. But there were no ladies in the mix, so I tried to fix the problem while drawing a woman leaning on one straight leg, since someone in the room mentioned having a hard time drawing that and was curious how we did it.

2 comments:

Ounce said...

This is my favorite post so far and it's not because of the wang... No honestly.

Cal Ki said...

Cory Walker made a comment to me (that day?) about my lack of shyness around "man-wang," or something to that effect. I had to celebrate.

Funniest thing i've ever read on here!!! Hilarious, the doodles are awesome, its great to have you back man.