Saturday, September 13, 2008

Great Minds...

I'm curious what karmic disaster awaits me after getting three awesome coloring jobs from folks in the same week. This was the most awesomest of surprises. The first is from Tom Scholes, our drawing night regular. I'm just so happy he chose to bless HairdoodZ with his mighty powers. His name will live on in infamy.

Adam Ford chose a rather obscure drawing and dressed it up into the masterpiece you see here. I absolutely love the tattoos, and the addition of a fabulous mustache. If you aren't already familiar with Mr. Ford's fine talents, I recommend doing so.

And just when I thought I was the most fortunate fella around, another color work popped up, this time from Dario Reyes. He did it in a more comic style, which is appropriate given the character is from Dave Chisholm's Let's Go to Utah comic. I'm not sure whether Dave imagined blond hair, but it's so cool to see popping off the page.

Thanks sooooo much! I adore seeing this stuff colored...

3 comments:

ryan ottley said...

Yo Alan! Those are great! I gotta post the one Tom colored for me, I love it. That Adam Ford one is awesome, and he used our collab! He sure added quite a lot to it to basically make it his own. Them dudes are good.

RAWLS said...

Hey Alan.... Really great stuff my friend. Love yer style. Keep up the great work man!!

Hugo Freutel said...

Muscleman is great.